The first goal of SEO is to get a top position on SERP. This is important in terms of getting traffic and increase sales and earn money.
The Value – Producing Objective for SEO are:
1. SEO for Raw traffic: This is optimizing a site for search engine and creating keyword targeted content to produce direct traffic from the search engine.
2. SEO for e-commerce Sale: One of the most direct monetization and intent-bases for SEO is driving relevant traffic to an e-commerce shop to boost sales.
3. SEO for Branding: A less popular but equally powerful application of SEO is to use it for branding purposes.
4. SEO for Lead Acquisition & Direct Marketing: Although less direct than an e-commerce sale, lead acquisition via the web is an equally valuable and important system for building customers and revenue.
5. SEO for Reputation Management: Those who’ve dealt with negative or non-existent web information about themselves or their businesses frequently desire to populate the search results with positive links and mentions. SEO enables this process through content creation and promotion via link building.
6. SEO for Ideological Influence: For those seeking to sway public (or private) opinion about a particular topic, SEO can be a powerful tool.
FAST & EASY Ways To Respond:
- Click the “Follow” button at the bottom of this post. We publish an article like this every four days of the week. Be sure not to miss one of them.